Tactics Core Demo Tactics Core Demo

PLEASE MAKE MORE!!!

First, I'll start with just how much I love playing this game. I used to be an advid player of FF Tactics. This game is very similar in fashion except the graphics are way better. (your game)
It blows my mind to think that you created this entire game using flash. You are a genius.
My only real complaint is that you need more levels. I just want to play more of this, god, get a sponsor or something so you can focus all your time on this game.

I know this is only a demo but I think the final version should have options to create your own party of characters. The healer should be able to heal herself as well. Maybe factor in some elevation to the levels like small hills etc. Also you could add terrain like lakes, fire pits, plant life that is life threatening to your characters etc. A bunch of easter eggs would be cool as well. All in all I'm sure if you make a completed version of this game you'll do it right. You seem to know what your doing so keep up the good work!!!

Samurai's Blood (Demo) Samurai's Blood (Demo)

Very well done

I really enjoyed this game. It played a little bit slow. Mabye tighten up the game play to make it faster. Overall great job. Make more.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Lots of fun

That was awesome. You guys really out did yourselves on this game. It kind of reminded me of Earth Worm Jim. Anyway......make more!

Classic Mario Classic Mario

Needs work

You've got the idea. However, the game play was way too choppy. I only played for about a minute before giving up. Try again, make it smoother.
Good Luck

Dickens' Last Adventure Dickens' Last Adventure

I understand......

man, this is great. I remember all those graweat sierra games.

Police Quest
King's Quest
Space Quest (roger wilco)
and the infamous
liesure suit larry.

I remembert when my friends daed bought hataht game.

I was in middle school.

kDude I'm fuckin wasteedd right nowww on nnie wennew grounds fucinfdgndng kfudncinfgdkf keep up the god work. you fucinfd g riolck

kee tahat sam eo old raratdidontgon alive

how bout somieignsdth even mor eaoriadifjiosjskdfjkfl;dsfjsdj eijfklsdjfls;fjsdl;ajfksdjfjls dkfjlsdkjfljsfjklsdjfljd

rock over London

rock on Chicago

Poweraid is the offical drink of the Olympic Games.............

.......

League Bowling League Bowling

Good Job!

Damn Tom you must have a rich Daddy. Wasn't the Neo Geo like $400.00 back in the day. I remember the games were priced ridiculously high, like around $200.00 bucks.

Mason's Bubble Blast Mason's Bubble Blast

Your setting a bad example.

Dear Newgrounds.
I find this kind of entertainment to be very offensive to the young minds of ferret awarness. I, being one of the higher memebers of the ASPCA, find that these kinds of actions taken to the inferior spieces of animal, to be highly unorthodoxed. What must you be trying to display with this kind of aggressiveness. I'm so shocked and speechless. I hope that you will take the measures neccassary, by puttin some kind of disclaimer of the violence afflicted upon such sweet animals.
Good Day to you Tom Fulp
AzianBum

MicePlague (thedemo) MicePlague (thedemo)

Before I went to prison...

I remember back in the day before I was locked up, I used to play this game called Hogan's Alley. Man, that sure in the hell was one bad ass son of a bitch game. I loved that game!!! By the way, my name is Azian Bum, I'm in a Texas prison right now, but the warden lets us use the internet on Saturday. It sure as hell beats going in the yard. Anyway, what the hell was I talking about, ohh yeah, Hogan's Alley, welll that's how it all started. My life of crime that is, yes, Hogan's Alley. I used to hate them son of a bitch thugs pearing out through them damn winduos. God, that used to fuel my fire for a long ass time!! Well that's when it all started.......becoming a janitor at that damn lab, why in the hell did I have to take such a

Create-A-Ride Create-A-Ride

I like it!!

Way cool concept dude!! I like the style of this game, it sure is different from anything I've seen on Newgrounds. Good job! How about making some kind of sequel. Try adding some more car styles (Geo Prizm perhaps). How about adding some more interactivity once you roll out of the garage. What about adding hydrolics, might be kinda cool. How about adding a customizable girlfriend feature. Anyway, good job!

Simpsons Soundboard Simpsons Soundboard

Cool

Pretty neat concept. I really enjoyed this little game of sounds. Of course, I'm a huge simpsons fan.